A group of university students together with their professor went on a trip to Kampar, Malaysia on Friday. The group stayed in a hotel in Kampar New Land to spend the night. Unknowingly, when everybody seemed to have fallen asleep, a tragic incident happened around midnight which left them all mourning the next day.
According to Oriental Daily, a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Kuala Lumpur, informed his friends that he would just puff a cigarette at his room’s balcony located on the 6th floor of the hotel to adhere to the hotel’s “no smoking” policy.
Twenty minutes after, one classmate went to his room to check on him but didn’t find him. Puzzled and wondering where he went, they looked around until they finally found him motionless in front of the hotel.
Paramedics came to the scene and immediately brought the teenager to Kampar hospital and later on, pronounced that he was already dead. Autopsy revealed that he acquired severe injuries as a result of his fall from the balcony at the 6th level of the hotel.
Police officials also stated that they cannot see an angle of foul play on the said incident and concluded that the teenager had a natural sudden death.
As of press time, there were no reports as to how he exactly fell from the balcony because no one had witnessed what happened.
The name of the teenager was, however, not mentioned in the news.
May his soul find eternal rest.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Desperate Mother Temporarily Hangs Own Son When Husband Failed to Answer Her Calls - August 18, 2017
- Customers Stop Patronizing Restaurant of Rude Owner Who Slapped Worker and Humiliated Him in Public - August 16, 2017
- 20-Year-Old Malaysian Needs Donations from Public to Afford Liver Transplant Surgery, Dies While Waiting for Funds to Come In - August 12, 2017
- 17-Year-Old Student Went to Hotel’s Balcony Just to Smoke, Fell from the Sixth Floor and Died - August 12, 2017
- 4-Month-Old Baby Falls 10-Meter High and Dies After Grandmother Loses Grip Upon Riding an Escalator - August 1, 2017