A woman identified as Ayu, 22, asked the help of netizens to find her biological mother because she wanted to invite her to her wedding.
In a story shared by the World of Buzz, Ayu revealed she knew that she was adopted in Standard 6; the only information she knows about her birth mother was her name is Siti Rozani who came from Sandakan, Sabah. Unfortunately, she had no birth certificate and only adoption documents.
Ayu found more information about Siti when she started a job at a company where both her adoptive and biological mothers used to work. It is also the same company where Siti’s former co-workers found out that she was married when she was pregnant with Ayu but she was also facing a problem and couldn’t look after the child; thus, she decided to give Ayu to her adopted mother.
According to a friend of Siti, the biological mother said that she misses Ayu and tried looking for her but to no avail.
Sharing her heartwarming story on Twitter, her post soon began spreading all over the web with over 18,000 uses retweeting it. Luckily, a woman who turned out to be Siti’s sister found out about her tweet. So, she immediately contacted Ayu.
After decades of longing, Ayu was finally reunited with her biological mother on March 7th. She also got the chance to meet her biological sister.
Though she already met her biological mother, she said that she won’t leave her adoptive mother and said: “She is my mother until the end”.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Indian Man Rants on Facebook Video after ‘Racist’ Interview at a Singaporean Company - March 19, 2018
- 24-Year-Old Man Becomes Paralyzed after Sitting Down on the Toilet, Scrolling His Phone for a Long Time - March 19, 2018
- Mother Shares Daughter’s Experience with Color Shaming, Receives Backlash from Netizens - March 18, 2018
- Heartless Teacher Asks Poor Student to Lick Toilet Twelve Times, Receives a Very Lenient Sanction - March 18, 2018
- 44-Year-Old Chinese Reporter Goes Viral for Looking Young in the Past Two Decades - March 17, 2018