Being a bridesmaid is not an easy task since you will be assisting the bride in a lot of things she does and that includes going to the restroom; a bridesmaid also has to stand almost the entire ceremony.
A young lady from China recently made headlines after her legs had to be amputated after attending weddings and doing bridesmaid duties for two days straight.
Min Wenqing, 24, from Wenzhou, Sichuan in China was a bridesmaid for two wedding ceremonies and on the second day, she felt ill but didn’t mind it at first, thinking that she was just tired from the festivities and from insufficient rest.
On the second day of the wedding ceremony, her family members were surprised to see that she is in a state of shock on her bed for more than 10 minutes. She visited one of the local doctors in the village and she was prescribed medicine for colds. However, her condition worsened the following day even if she already took her medicine.
She then experienced severe vomiting. Her family sent her to a nearby hospital for additional treatments. The doctors diagnosed her with nine medical conditions like fulminant myocarditis, sepsis, intestinal infection and multiple organ dysfunctions.
The cause of her infection was not disclosed.
Min suddenly went into cardiac arrest for 15 minutes at the hospital. Luckily, the medical staff managed to revive her.
She was transferred to another hospital for further treatment wherein the doctors discovered that she had a severe infection in her right leg. The bacteria that caused the infection entered through ischemic necrosis on her right lower limbs.
The only way to save her life was to amputate her right calf. The operation was a success and her condition started to stabilize. We hope she gets well soon.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018