“When are you getting married?” is one of the most irritable questions people who are old enough or probably too old to get married usually get. They usually hear this question from their family members and, sometimes, it’s too frustrating.
A 28-year-old man from Kampung Pasir Jonge, Indonesia killed his neighbor after he was repeatedly asked the golden question, “When are you getting married?” Yikes.
The suspect named Faiz Nurdin killed his 32-year-old pregnant neighbor named Aisyah, according to World of Buzz.
“The suspect revealed that the woman said, ‘Faster get married, the others are already married, why aren’t you getting married yet?’ These words offended the suspect,” a spokesperson from the police said in reports.
So, what Faiz did was he pretended to visit Aisyah and she invited him to the living room. As she walked to her room, he secretly followed and pushed her onto the bed. He strangled the poor victim to death with his bare hands. She tried to fight back by biting his finger but he was just too strong.
The policemen added that he stole money amounting to RM 230 (around $59) and a smartphone.
He fled to Kalideres, Jakarta but luckily the authorities were able to capture him by shooting his leg. He will be facing life imprisonment if proven guilty.
Yes, not getting married knowing that you’re getting older is quite frustrating but that doesn’t mean that you have to hurt someone just because you are just fed up with people asking questions. May justice be served with Aisyah’s death.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Woman Climbs Inside Airport X-Ray Machine to Keep an Eye on Her Handbag - February 16, 2018
- Two Nigerian Nationals Scam $31,450 from a Thai Woman in Romance Scam Strategy - February 16, 2018
- 14-Year-Old Girl Makes Incredible Application for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients - February 15, 2018
- Chinese Man Sticks His Arm in a Squat Toilet to Retrieve His iPhone8 - February 14, 2018
- Tormented Indian Wife Complains Her Husband Stole Her Kidney to Pay for Unpaid Dowry - February 14, 2018