“When are you getting married?” is one of the most irritable questions people who are old enough or probably too old to get married usually get. They usually hear this question from their family members and, sometimes, it’s too frustrating.
A 28-year-old man from Kampung Pasir Jonge, Indonesia killed his neighbor after he was repeatedly asked the golden question, “When are you getting married?” Yikes.
The suspect named Faiz Nurdin killed his 32-year-old pregnant neighbor named Aisyah, according to World of Buzz.
“The suspect revealed that the woman said, ‘Faster get married, the others are already married, why aren’t you getting married yet?’ These words offended the suspect,” a spokesperson from the police said in reports.
So, what Faiz did was he pretended to visit Aisyah and she invited him to the living room. As she walked to her room, he secretly followed and pushed her onto the bed. He strangled the poor victim to ***** with his bare hands. She tried to fight back by biting his finger but he was just too strong.
The policemen added that he stole money amounting to RM 230 (around $59) and a smartphone.
He fled to Kalideres, Jakarta but luckily the authorities were able to capture him by shooting his leg. He will be facing life imprisonment if proven guilty.
Yes, not getting married knowing that you’re getting older is quite frustrating but that doesn’t mean that you have to hurt someone just because you are just fed up with people asking questions. May justice be served with Aisyah’s *****.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018