They say that planning your activities for the day will help you become more productive and able to achieve more. But you need to last all day and sustain your energy to be able to do what you have planned for the day. Here are three simple steps to have that lasting energy.
- Make your bedroom clutter-free
The key to having that unlimited energy is to have a complete, good night sleep the night before. To do that, your bedroom must be your haven where you can relax and rest well. A messy bedroom will do exactly the opposite. Experts from the National Sleep Foundation suggest coming up with a sleep schedule and sticking to it.
- Start your day with exercise
Don’t hit that snooze button and immediately get out of the bed. Jumpstart your day with a few simple moves to warm up those muscles and get your heart racing. Scheduling your workouts before you start any activity will ensure that you get to exercise rather than doing it at the end of the day when there is a bigger possibility that you might miss because you have to work over time or you’re already tired.
- Take short breaks throughout the day.
When it’s time for coffee or lunch breaks, leave your office table and go somewhere where you can refresh your mind and stretch your muscles. If possible, leave the office building and get some air. This will clear your mind and relieve tensions in your muscles so once you’re back at your table, you’re ready again to conquer the world.
Latest posts by Buzzer Rhev (see all)
- Father Won’t Tell His Daughters about His Job Because He Doesn’t Want to Shame Them - May 10, 2017
- In India, Newlywed Brides Receive Paddles to Hit Drunk Husband - May 10, 2017
- At 82, Japanese Woman Makes Dumplings During the Day and Drops Beats at Night - May 4, 2017
- Chinese City Prevents Jaywalking by Installing Automatic Pedestrian Gates - May 4, 2017
- West African Tribe Chief Works as Gardener in Canada to Raise Funds for His Tribe - May 1, 2017