We often go to the hospital to get checked and be treated when we have any diseases. However, who would’ve thought that hospital negligence would be the cause of ***** of someone?
Apparently, a 32-year-old man died after being pulled into an MRI machine at a hospital in Mumbai, India on Saturday.
According to Asia One, victim Rajesh Maru was with his elderly relative. He was allegedly allowed to enter the MRI room at BYL Nair Charitable Hospital with a metal oxygen cylinder that helps him breathe. However, the oxygen cylinder’s metal activated the machine’s fatal magnetic field after which the man was pulled with severe force along with the cylinder.
According to some reports, the patient’s hand was stuck between the MRI machine and the cylinder. Furthermore, the magnetic field was so strong so he couldn’t pull himself away.
Poor Maru’s body was swollen and was heavily bleeding when he was pulled away by his relative and the hospital personnel. He was rushed to the emergency ward; however, he died within 10 minutes.
“When we told him that metallic things aren’t allowed inside an MRI room, he said ‘sab chalta hai, hamara roz ka kaam hai’ (it’s fine, we do it every day). He also said that the machine was switched off. The doctor, as well as the technician, didn’t say anything. So we thought let’s just go in.
But as soon as Rajesh entered with the cylinder, it turned out that the machine was on. He was sucked in and his hand got stuck there. His body swelled up and he couldn’t speak. It’s because of their carelessness that Rajesh died,” Haraish Solanki, Maru’s brother-in-law said in the interview.
An investigation has been launched in the case and the person who allowed him to go to the MRI room with the metal oxygen cylinder was already suspended.
Is this another hospital negligence case?
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018