This woman who is known as Moniker Manoush is a 45-year-old actress from Munich, Germany who has been addicted in injecting herself Bacillus F which is a 3.5-million-year-old bacteria from the Siberian permafrost in hopes of stopping her aging.
She is the first person in the world to inject herself with Bacillus F. She has been doing this for the past 3 months and she said that the results are kicking in; she looks and feels younger than her age.
Bacillus F was first discovered by Russian scientists in the permafrost of North-Western Russia. It was hailed as a “scientific sensation” in 2009. After unlocking its DNA code in 2015, it appears the bacteria shows no sign of aging and could unlock the key to improve human health and longevity.
As the procedure is experimental, no doctor would inject her as they would most likely lose their license but Doctor Anatoli Brouchkov, the head of Geocryology Department at Moscow State University, has been giving Manoush samples containing extracts of the bacteria.
“My skin is as soft as a baby’s bottom. You can’t really see it in the photos but if you see me in person you can see there are no marks or blemishes. I have never felt better. I have never slept better, deeper or longer.”
Her family was completely opposed to her plan to inject herself with an unknown bacteria in hopes of attaining eternal youth. Dr. Anatoli Barouchkov’s also advised her not to inject the samples directly into her blood.
Aside from injecting herself with bacteria, she has also spent around $50,000 on plastic surgery over the last 20 years, including face lifts, breast implants and nose jobs.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 27-Year-Old Chinese Woman Loves Eating Out, Puts Her Life in Danger - January 20, 2018
- Malaysian Student Eats on the Canteen’s Floor after Parents Take Over the Seats - January 20, 2018
- Young Couple in Indonesia Spends Alone Time in a Rambutan Farm, Forcibly Married by Their Parents - January 19, 2018
- 16-Year-Old Italian Boy Sues Mother for Posting His Photos on Social Media - January 19, 2018
- Teenager Uses Smartphone While Taking a Bath, Dies from Electrocution - January 17, 2018