While most 5-year-old kids spend time on their tablets and cellphones playing their applications or maybe playing outside enjoying their youth, Joaquim Johanness spends most of his time doing household chores.
This incredible story was shared on Facebook by a netizen named Cikgu Emmet.
Joaquim or better known as Jojo is just a pre-school student who studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan St. Augustine Betong in Sarawak, Malaysia.
At a very young age, Jojo knows that helping his grandparents with chores and gardening is the right thing to do. In fact, he already knows how to use a hoe with his grandfather’s supervision, of course.
He also knows how to hang their laundry and do different things like cleaning his shoes.
“While the other kids in the city are spending their free time on gadgets and video games, there are kids living in the rural areas like Jojo, who utilizes his time on wholesome physical activities which help to promote independence,” Cikgu Emmet wrote.
Netizens were very proud of Jojo’s hard work, he didn’t mind getting his hands and face dirty just to help his grandparents with the household chores.
“I still remember after the long school holidays, our teacher would ask us to describe our holidays. My classmates would share how their family went for a vacation in Kuching. I could only say how I followed my old man into the jungle to cut down trees and only returned home three days before the school reopens. These are the memories that I will cherish forever,” a netizen said.
Jojo is indeed one independent fella. Despite his young age, he knows how to do a lot of things that would make him support himself.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018