Whenever we talk about grandmothers, we usually remember how much they took extra good care of us and we can’t forget about their yummy home-cooked meals.
Zaharah Mat Jelas, 72, a Malaysian grandmother from Kota Kinabalu Sabah caught the hearts of the netizens when she visited her grandson, Muhamad Shafiq, 26, in Kuala Lumpur for a medical examination; she filled her luggage with lots of foods for her grandson instead of clothes.
She will be staying at her grandson’s place for two months before heading back to Kota Kinabalu.
Muhamad picked her grandmother from the airport and went straight ahead in his house after a long trip. As soon as they unpacked Zaharah’s luggage, he was surprised to see tons of food like fish, chicken, vegetables, curry puffs, popiah and fruits inside her huge luggage. So cute!
Then he realized that her grandmother forgot to bring any piece of clothing inside the luggage when he asked her grandmother about it, she adorably replied: “Let’s go and buy later then”.
In a series of Instagram stories, Muhamad recalls every time when his grandmother always bring food over for them whenever she comes for a visit.
“Back when my grandmother resided in Perak, she will definitely bring food over for us whenever she visited. I never expected her to do the same ever since she moved to Sabah,” Muhammad said on his Instagram stories, translated by World of Buzz.
It definitely captured the hearts of many and his story went viral on social media after it was shared by netizens.
It’s really heartwarming to feel our grandmother’s love and affection- that’s really priceless.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Indian Man Rants on Facebook Video after ‘Racist’ Interview at a Singaporean Company - March 19, 2018
- 24-Year-Old Man Becomes Paralyzed after Sitting Down on the Toilet, Scrolling His Phone for a Long Time - March 19, 2018
- Mother Shares Daughter’s Experience with Color Shaming, Receives Backlash from Netizens - March 18, 2018
- Heartless Teacher Asks Poor Student to Lick Toilet Twelve Times, Receives a Very Lenient Sanction - March 18, 2018
- 44-Year-Old Chinese Reporter Goes Viral for Looking Young in the Past Two Decades - March 17, 2018