Yang Li just proved that disability is certainly not a hindrance to doing what you love.
When she was just 3 years old, the young woman got into an accident with a high voltage wire and her arms have to be amputated.
But this has never prevented her from living a normal life. In fact, she can apply her makeup, eat food using chopsticks, and take selfies by using her feet.
Just like any ordinary millennial, Yang is also fond of using her mobile phone to play games and chat with friends. She also gives other people a glimpse into her daily life through live streaming videos which she does by mounting a selfie stick around her neck.
According to Yang going live allowed her to make many friends through live streaming as a disabled life can be quite simple and dull.
Yang’s inspirational videos are seen on her social media account in Weibo which already has 900,000 followers. While she gets a lot of attention from netizens, live streaming is just a side job for this young woman. A university graduate, she is currently working full-time in administration.
Latest posts by Buzzer Rhev (see all)
- By Quitting Smoking, Malaysian Man Saves Up RM4875 ($1,000) - October 21, 2017
- Man Hides from His Nagging Wife by Staying in the Woods for 10 Years - October 21, 2017
- Domestic Worker Finishes Studies with the Help of Her Employers - October 21, 2017
- Family Dog Stays with Wandering Toddler Until He was Found - October 17, 2017
- Brazilian Mom Gives Birth to 12-lb Baby Girl, Makes New Hospital Record - October 17, 2017