Yang Li just proved that disability is certainly not a hindrance to doing what you love.
When she was just 3 years old, the young woman got into an accident with a high voltage wire and her arms have to be amputated.
But this has never prevented her from living a normal life. In fact, she can apply her makeup, eat food using chopsticks, and take selfies by using her feet.
Just like any ordinary millennial, Yang is also fond of using her mobile phone to play games and chat with friends. She also gives other people a glimpse into her daily life through live streaming videos which she does by mounting a selfie stick around her neck.
According to Yang going live allowed her to make many friends through live streaming as a disabled life can be quite simple and dull.
Yang’s inspirational videos are seen on her social media account in Weibo which already has 900,000 followers. While she gets a lot of attention from netizens, live streaming is just a side job for this young woman. A university graduate, she is currently working full-time in administration.
Latest posts by Buzzer Rhev (see all)
- Taiwanese Court Allows a Husband to Divorce His Wife Who Only Showers Once a Year - January 15, 2018
- Bus in Thailand Ejects a Family Because Their Baby Won’t Stop Crying - January 15, 2018
- Man from India Gets Kidnapped, Forced into Marriage - January 11, 2018
- ‘Spiderman’ Cosplayer Falls to His Death While Taking Selfies - January 9, 2018
- Straight-A Chinese Student has a Dark Home, Does His Homework on an Overpass - January 8, 2018