Awesome lamps and chandeliers from ordinary objects…#8 and 15 are totally unexpected
Did you know that ordinary objects such as paper, milk cartons, and plastic bottles can be transformed to extraordinary stuff? Well, all you really need is a little creativity plus some glue sticks, and a craft guide like this list to get you going. Don’t worry because the lamps and chandeliers on this list are so easy to make that you’ll be able to craft them in no time (well, except for the drum sets, perhaps) but the rest you can easily do on your own.
The next time you visit a thrift shop, buy something quirky and turn it into a lamp. You don’t even have to go thrift shop hopping to make these beautiful lamps because, as you soon will find out, many of these can be made from items you probably have in the house right now or can be easily found at the stores nearby.
Check out the list for some craft ideas to try at home on your spare time.
1. If you are not easily spooked by an eerie setting, then you will love this chandelier, which could transform your room into a forest.
2. Papercup liners may look too ordinary – but you can put them together to create this fancy lamp.
3. This chandelier is so cute; it would make a superb addition to a kid’s room – warning, these are acrylic gummy bears, not the gummy candy.
4. If you are like me, you probably have all these items in your house. I didn’t know these very ordinary stuff can turn into a beautiful lamp! When doing this, you might want to use an LED bulb, instead of the regular one.
5. Who here has spare drum sets at home? Yeah, I know. But this one sure comes handy if you do have one at home or find some in a thrift shop/garage sale.
6. Who knew teacup sets can also be used upside down? These are cute! Perfect for a dainty kitchen.
7. This guy has exceptional talent- transforming this African gourd into an awesome lamp. But if it’s any consolation to you, we could all create a similar one using pumpkins during Halloween.
8. One really creative guy was able to make this stunning lamp using used bike parts. Clever, isn’t it?
9. This would be quite useful if you have unused hats or found some in the thrift shop.
10. This doily/lace lamp is so cute and easy to make.
11. The kids will love this cloud lamp.
12. These grater lamps are perfect for the kitchen.
13. …and these wine bottles, too!
14. How about some cutlery and silverware? These are actually very easy to make.
15. Did you know hangers can create a beautiful effect like this? Wow!
16. This beautiful chandelier is educational, too. You can even create a solar system, if you like.
17. This yarn lamp is also easy to make.
18. This is totally unexpected. Who knew paper can look this beautiful?
19. This is one way to help save the Earth. Keep the pop tabs. Aside from lamps, you can also make other cool stuff from these, including nice bags!
20. As for plastic bottles, the bottoms can be converted into this awesome chandelier.
21. Milk cartons and other tetrapack items can be converted into this awesome orb. Geeky and awesome, isn’t it?
These are just some examples of the awesome lamps and chandeliers you can make out of ordinary items. Try some of these at home – and feel free to share your crafts with us.