“Look at your respect level, look at you, you make me sick,” Justin Bieber told a fan while sucking a lollipop.
Justin Bieber went on a massive hugging spree in Australia. As usual, his fans were waiting outside his hotel hoping to take a glimpse of their idol and if they were lucky enough, take a picture and hug their idol. But today’s probably not the day for the fans.
Sebah Helal, 20, was trying to take a selfie with Bieber outside of his car. You could hear her say “Come on” as she pleads for a picture with Bieber.
In an interview with Herald Sun, Helal said that Bieber wasn’t in a good mood as was firm that he wouldn’t take a photo with her.
If you could remember back in May, Justin told his fans that he would no longer take pictures with them.
He wrote on his Instagram account “If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I’m not gonna take a picture. I’m done taking pictures, it has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity.”
However, he posted a picture on his account contradicting to his previous post. He wrote, “Let’s hug each other more.”
Watch the video below:
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Vietnamese Teen Receives Painful Ass Whooping from Mother After Borrowing $88 to Celebrate Girlfriend’s Birthday - February 18, 2018
- Woman Impersonates a Man to Marry Two Women, Abusing Them for Dowry - February 18, 2018
- Woman Climbs Inside Airport X-Ray Machine to Keep an Eye on Her Handbag - February 16, 2018
- Two Nigerian Nationals Scam $31,450 from a Thai Woman in Romance Scam Strategy - February 16, 2018
- 14-Year-Old Girl Makes Incredible Application for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients - February 15, 2018