“Look at your respect level, look at you, you make me sick,” Justin Bieber told a fan while sucking a lollipop.
Justin Bieber went on a massive hugging spree in Australia. As usual, his fans were waiting outside his hotel hoping to take a glimpse of their idol and if they were lucky enough, take a picture and hug their idol. But today’s probably not the day for the fans.
Sebah Helal, 20, was trying to take a selfie with Bieber outside of his car. You could hear her say “Come on” as she pleads for a picture with Bieber.
In an interview with Herald Sun, Helal said that Bieber wasn’t in a good mood as was firm that he wouldn’t take a photo with her.
If you could remember back in May, Justin told his fans that he would no longer take pictures with them.
He wrote on his Instagram account “If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I’m not gonna take a picture. I’m done taking pictures, it has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity.”
However, he posted a picture on his account contradicting to his previous post. He wrote, “Let’s hug each other more.”
Watch the video below:
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017
- 70-Year-Old Grandma Instantly Became Homeless After Thieves Stole Her Home - December 11, 2017
- Mischievous Indian Man Admits Stealing Hotel TV Sets for 12 Years - December 5, 2017
- 22-Year-Old Girl Regrets Having 30 Plastic Surgeries Just to Please Her Boyfriend - December 5, 2017
- German Architect Suffers from Rare Metabolic Disease, Needs to Drink at Least 20 Liters of Water a Day to Stay Alive - December 4, 2017