Owning a car can be very expensive. Some car owners treat their car like their own ‘baby’; that’s why whenever their ‘baby’ got involved in an accident whether it resulted in major or minor scratches, a car owner’s heart will surely sink and, worse, many feel furious when they come to see the scratches on their car.
A couple of fishmongers in Nonthaburi Province, Thailand accidentally hit a very expensive Lamborghini parking on the side of the street. It only had few scratches though but they knew how expensive it is to pay for the damages and what’s worse is they knew they couldn’t afford to pay for the damages, in fact, they didn’t have any insurance for their old Toyota twin cam.
When the young business tycoon discovered the couple’s social status and how they use their old car to deliver their products, he decided to forgive them only in one condition: they must donate 3000 Thai Baht ($92) to a temple for ten times as compensation for the damages on his very expensive car.
The news of his kind and considerate heart circulated on social media and netizens applauded him for his good actions, he explained that it was the best thing to do.
“I do not want to brag that I am rich but the reason is I do not want this couple to compensate me for the damages caused to my car is because I want people to learn to forgive others. My car is very expensive and so what? If this accident was not done deliberately, shouldn’t we forgive others with an open heart?” he told to Good Times.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 29-Year-Old Young Man in China Becomes Paralyzed after Using Mobile Phone for Two Consecutive Days - December 11, 2017
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017
- 70-Year-Old Grandma Instantly Became Homeless After Thieves Stole Her Home - December 11, 2017
- Mischievous Indian Man Admits Stealing Hotel TV Sets for 12 Years - December 5, 2017
- 22-Year-Old Girl Regrets Having 30 Plastic Surgeries Just to Please Her Boyfriend - December 5, 2017