Joyce Wong, mom-to-be from Singapore was attacked by a netizen who posted a request on her Facebook to re-home her dog, Mongrel.
According to World of Buzz, she posted on a private Facebook group named Pets Up For Adoption (Singapore) looking to re-home her three-and-half-year mongrel because of its territorial behavior.
She explained that her son was bitten three times by the dog and was taken to the hospital to treat his injuries. She also added that the dog undergoes behavioral training with three different trainers but didn’t change its attitude. She was concerned that her dog would harm her second baby.
Looking for someone to re-home her dog, she saw a group named ‘Exclusively Mongrels Limited’ and decided to message the person in charge who was identified as one. However, this person replied aggressively.
He said that Joyce should give up her child and accused her of being selfish and irresponsible. He may be sarcastic in the accusations but he was serious with the suggestion to give up her baby for adoption. Ong even has the guts to say, “There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.”
Joyce seemed to handle the situation with grace, she ended the conversation by thanking him for his not so nice lecture.
Poor Joyce. She was just concerned for her child. It’s really sad to encounter people like those who accuse you of things that you’re not. We do hope that she can be able to find a good owner to adopt her mongrel.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Vietnamese Teen Receives Painful Ass Whooping from Mother After Borrowing $88 to Celebrate Girlfriend’s Birthday - February 18, 2018
- Woman Impersonates a Man to Marry Two Women, Abusing Them for Dowry - February 18, 2018
- Woman Climbs Inside Airport X-Ray Machine to Keep an Eye on Her Handbag - February 16, 2018
- Two Nigerian Nationals Scam $31,450 from a Thai Woman in Romance Scam Strategy - February 16, 2018
- 14-Year-Old Girl Makes Incredible Application for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients - February 15, 2018