PETALING JAYA, MALAYSIA – A police inspector in Belaga who was arrested at 9:35pm last Sunday, May 21, was expected to be brought to the court for Preliminary Hearing for being the suspect of shooting dead his Serian girlfriend in Kampung Kakai.
The incident was reported by their neighbor, Laurence Michael, who said it happened around 3:32 in the afternoon.
Laurence stated in his report that the victim’s mother ran to his house and asked for help because her daughter has been shot. He went to the victim’s house and found the victim’s body lying on the floor, breathless.
Deputy Supt. Aswandy Anis, Serian Police Chief, confirmed the incident.
It was learned that the woman was two months pregnant.
Datuk Mazlar Mansor, Sarawak Police Commissioner said however that they were not legally married so officially, they were just boyfriend and girlfriend when the incident happened.
Earlier investigations showed that the victim walked in her room and shot her dead. Allegedly, the reason for killing his girlfriend was over personal matters.
Commissioner Mazlan said that the gun used in the shooting incident was officially assigned to the suspect by the police force.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Girlfriend Cuts Boyfriend’s Manhood Because of Jealousy; Boyfriend Compliments Another Woman’s Looks - February 4, 2018
- Thai Noodle Vendor Flaunts Gorgeous Body as Clever Marketing Strategy - January 30, 2018
- iPhone 8 Plus Remains Intact Inside Burning Mercedes Benz - December 4, 2017
- Adventurous Malaysian Photographer Fearlessly Shoots Couple’s Prenuptial Pictorial in a Volcano - December 2, 2017
- Man Becomes Suddenly Paralyzed After Constantly Bowing Head Down While Playing with Cellphone - November 30, 2017