A woman was arrested after allegedly cutting off her boyfriend’s manhood after getting jealous when he complimented another woman for her attractive looks. She faced unspecified charges and could end up spending 6 years of her life in jail when convicted.
A 36-year-old woman named Zhanna Nurzhanova got angry when her boyfriend sent photos of another woman to his sister’s smartphone. As she might have thought that he was starting to cheat on her, she came out with an unusual idea to get even.
Apparently, Zhanna’s boyfriend made a complimentary comment about the appearance of another woman who was believed to be an acquaintance.
Zhanna, who was working at a beauty salon was accused of secretly giving her boyfriend a sleeping pill at their home in Kazakh, capital of Astana and waited for him until he passed out.
When he fell asleep, she then allegedly injected him with a local anesthetic and cut off his manhood. Zhanna was believed to have brought him to a nearby local hospital for treatment. However, when the doctors learned what she did, they called the police and she was immediately arrested.
Based on a report, the surgeons tried to reattach the man’s chopped manhood but sadly, the damage was said to be severe that repair may no longer be possible.
The news circulated on social media and earned varied comments from the public. One commenter online was convinced that Zhanna had planned it well before committing the crime and that she had decided on it with full conviction.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Girlfriend Cuts Boyfriend’s Manhood Because of Jealousy; Boyfriend Compliments Another Woman’s Looks - February 4, 2018
- Thai Noodle Vendor Flaunts Gorgeous Body as Clever Marketing Strategy - January 30, 2018
- iPhone 8 Plus Remains Intact Inside Burning Mercedes Benz - December 4, 2017
- Adventurous Malaysian Photographer Fearlessly Shoots Couple’s Prenuptial Pictorial in a Volcano - December 2, 2017
- Man Becomes Suddenly Paralyzed After Constantly Bowing Head Down While Playing with Cellphone - November 30, 2017