Kari Falla is the owner of BGE Grooming in Seminole County. During her free time, she donates her time giving makeovers for rescued animals as a way of helping them attract adopters.
One night, a couple was driving near Oviedo, Florida, when they noticed an abandoned dog in the side of the road, its fur was severely matted and was barely responsive. It seems that it has been neglected all his life. Since the couple can’t keep the dog, they posted its story on social media.
When Falla found out about the abandoned dog, she immediately helped the poor dog.
“I contacted the finder of the dog and I told them to meet me at my salon at midnight that very night and I would groom him for free,” Falla said to The Dodo.
When she opened her pet salon for business at midnight, she was so surprised by the dog’s condition. The dog smelled like death and couldn’t walk or poop and his whole body was like a mummified cast, covered with fleas.
Over the next 3 hours, she groomed the dog. At around 3 a.m. the grooming was finally complete. They named the dog Lucky.
Aside from giving Lucky a grooming, he was also taken to a veterinarian. They found out that he is 4 years old, blind, and deaf; he also had no microchip to track down his owner.
Lucky was already placed with a foster family and is being well-taken care of, he’s also beginning to be a happy dog, soon enough, Lucky will be made available for adoption to a loving family. The officials are still searching for his original owner.
“Our salon motto is a little kindness can go a long way, and in this case, it saved a life. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a dog wag its tail in happiness after being groomed. A haircut can make ALL the difference in the world. The dog that once came in, sad, depressed, matted, long neglected nails, dirty ears, leaves our salon, jumping up and down, tail wagging, feeling happy and confident about themselves,” Falla said to The Dodo.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Poor 2-Year-Old Toddler Loses Hair Because of Overwhelming Amount of Stress in Studying - November 16, 2017
- 21-Year-Old Guy Bypasses Working Out, Injects Synthetic Oil to Achieve “Popeye Arms” - November 15, 2017
- 41-Year-Old Woman Who Has Terminal Stage Cancer, Receives Help from Ex-Husband’s Current Wife - November 15, 2017
- Young Teenager Dies from Electrecution after Charging Her Phone on the Bed - November 15, 2017
- 1-Year-Old Baby from Malaysia Allegedly Suffers from Bacterial Infection Due to Secondhand Smoking - November 15, 2017