Aside from working out, having a healthy diet is one of the fastest, easiest ways to lose weight. Nowadays, there are a lot of diet methods for you to lose weight in a short period of time.
Well, you might want to reconsider your diet after reading this.
A 61-year-old unidentified Australian woman was rushed to the emergency room when she ate a pack of Japanese konjac noodles also known as shirataki noodles which is a typically eaten because of its weight loss purposes.
Konjac noodles are made from konjac yam and are claimed to have a very low in digestible carbohydrates that’s why a lot of people who want to lose weight really love consuming these since the noodles can absorb a large amount of water and are made up of dietary fiber.
According to a recent post of World of Buzz, the woman had been experiencing abdominal pain and vomiting for 10 days before going to the emergency room at a local hospital located in Melbourne wherein she explained that she ate an entire packet of Japanese konjac noodles which she had bought on a local supermarket on her area. She consumed it on an empty stomach and later experienced vomiting and loss of appetite.
According to Dr. Michael Ben-Beir, hospital’s health director, the woman’s stomach grew five to seven times bigger than its original size because it was filled with undigested noodles.
“The noodles were like cellulose, they hadn’t broken down and they had completely blocked her stomach,” he said in an interview.
This is very alarming! If you want to lose weight, you may want to consider seeing a nutritionist so they could give you the proper diet that fits your body’s needs.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018