It’s been three years since Lorde released her debut album ‘Pure Heroine’. Everyone really loved her songs but then after that, we haven’t heard much from her. But guess what? She’s back with her new album ‘Melodrama’.
The album has an unexpectedly joyous song and its accompanying video of Lorde coping up with her untrustworthy and two-faced ex-boyfriend. She chose to dance out her apprehension against a vibrant city skyline in eccentric fashion .
“Green Light is officially out in the world, and I am so pleased to share with you that this song is the first from my sophomore record, Melodrama. This is the cover painted by Sam McKinniss. Welcome to the new world,” said Lorde in her Instagram post.
The track was co-written and co-produced by Jack Antonoff (aka Bleachers). However, the release song had not been announced yet but you can see how everyone was excited about Lorde’s comeback.
In an interview with Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show last Thursday afternoon, Lorde said that the song was about her “first major heartbreak.”
“It’s about those moments immediately after your life changes and all about the silly little things you think about it,” Lorde added.
Lorde is already lined up for festival gigs at Coachella, Bonnaroo and Governor’s ball this summer.
Watch Lorde’s new single Green Light
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old South Korean Actress Stuns Everyone for Looking Just Half Her Age - May 24, 2018
- Asians Strikes Again with New Viral Couple Challenge: Hit and Kiss - May 23, 2018
- Japanese Cosplayer Spends $64,200 for Drastic Transformation, Admits She Found Confidence from It - May 22, 2018
- 20-Year-Old Man Lives Unnoticed in 90-Year-Old Woman’s House - May 22, 2018
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018