It’s been three years since Lorde released her debut album ‘Pure Heroine’. Everyone really loved her songs but then after that, we haven’t heard much from her. But guess what? She’s back with her new album ‘Melodrama’.
The album has an unexpectedly joyous song and its accompanying video of Lorde coping up with her untrustworthy and two-faced ex-boyfriend. She chose to dance out her apprehension against a vibrant city skyline in eccentric fashion .
“Green Light is officially out in the world, and I am so pleased to share with you that this song is the first from my sophomore record, Melodrama. This is the cover painted by Sam McKinniss. Welcome to the new world,” said Lorde in her Instagram post.
The track was co-written and co-produced by Jack Antonoff (aka Bleachers). However, the release song had not been announced yet but you can see how everyone was excited about Lorde’s comeback.
In an interview with Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show last Thursday afternoon, Lorde said that the song was about her “first major heartbreak.”
“It’s about those moments immediately after your life changes and all about the silly little things you think about it,” Lorde added.
Lorde is already lined up for festival gigs at Coachella, Bonnaroo and Governor’s ball this summer.
Watch Lorde’s new single Green Light
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old Man Feels Proud to Be “Zimbabwe’s Ugliest Man”, Expresses Determination to Keep His Title - December 15, 2017
- YouTuber in UK Goes Too Far in Creating Videos for Views, Gets Head Stuck Inside a Microwave that Nearly Cost His Life - December 15, 2017
- Elderly Woman Extorts $10,000 from Three Teenage Boys Who Helped Her Get Up from Fall - December 12, 2017
- 29-Year-Old Young Man in China Becomes Paralyzed after Using Mobile Phone for Two Consecutive Days - December 11, 2017
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017