Indeed, dogs are man’s best friend. They would do everything for the benefit of their master. A heartbreaking story of a nameless dog who was patiently waiting for his master at a hospital had gone viral and touched the hearts of so many.
His owner was a 59-year-old homeless man who was stabbed during an altercation four months ago. He was brought to Santa Casa de Novo Horizonte Hospital in San Paolo, Brazil. According to the ambulance staff, the dog ran after their car all the way to the hospital, stopped at the entrance and patiently waiting for his master to return.
His owner died because of his wound but the dog never got the sad news. People eventually noticed him waiting in front of the hospital every day; they started offering him food and some blankets to make him more comfortable.
What’s more impressive was he never tried to enter the hospital once, even though the doors are wide open most of the time.
The faithful dog’s story was posted by Cristine Sardella, a lawyer on facebook.
“This dogs stays every day at the door of the Santa Case de novo Horizonte hospital waiting for its owner who unfortunately passed away. He may be waiting in vain, but the love he feels for his owner is eternal,” she wrote.
An owner of a dog shelter in Sao Paolo offered to take good care of him and find another owner, but he ran away from the dog shelter and returned to his spot in front of the hospital.
One of the receptionists at the hospital decided to adopt the faithful dog. He seems to be very happy with his new owner but there’s no guarantee that he won’t be coming back to the hospital.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018