We have different definitions of love and we have different ways to express our love to our significant other. Some may give them extravagant gifts; some may take their partner on an exciting getaway; some express their love through poems, letters, songs; and some show their love through the simplest ways.
But this couple located in Thailand’s Songkhla Province has a different but meaningful way of showing their love for each other.
Atittaya Chumkeaw has been taking care of her 21-year-old boyfriend, Pooh Chokchai Kaew; he has been suffering from an end-stage eye cancer who unfortunately spread all over his face.
According to Next Shark, Kaew was diagnosed with retinoblastoma which is a rare form of cancer. It began in the retina, the part of the eye which is responsible for light detection. His family revealed that doctors have no treatment with radiotherapy or chemotherapy but he still hopes that a miracle could make his tumor disappear.
Atittaya posted their photo with a caption “Third anniversary, love the same”. It went viral on social media with 47,000 reactions and 36,000 shares.
Netizens extended their utmost support to the couple. Other netizens are wishing him well, and uplifting his spirit and continue fighting for life.
Atittaya and Kaew are holding on to their love and hoping for the best for Kaew’s health. Don’t give up and don’t be discouraged.
Their love story inspires not only couples all over the world of all ages but for cancer patients as well, knowing that someone would love them despite their health condition.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Indian Man Rants on Facebook Video after ‘Racist’ Interview at a Singaporean Company - March 19, 2018
- 24-Year-Old Man Becomes Paralyzed after Sitting Down on the Toilet, Scrolling His Phone for a Long Time - March 19, 2018
- Mother Shares Daughter’s Experience with Color Shaming, Receives Backlash from Netizens - March 18, 2018
- Heartless Teacher Asks Poor Student to Lick Toilet Twelve Times, Receives a Very Lenient Sanction - March 18, 2018
- 44-Year-Old Chinese Reporter Goes Viral for Looking Young in the Past Two Decades - March 17, 2018