A ruptured disc occurs most often in the lower back. According to a site on spine care, it happens when a tear or weakness in an intervertebral disc’s protective outer layer allows the inner layer to leak through its barrier and into the spinal canal. And when it happens, it would be very hard as it is really agonizingly painful.
For severe cases, surgery has been recommended by doctors which will take the patient several months to have a complete recovery. But for this one doctor in Malaysia, fixing a slipped disc is as easy as striking his hammer to put back the disc to its place.
For severe cases, surgery has been recommended by doctors which will take the patient several months before to have a complete recovery. But for this one doctor in Malaysia, fixing a slipped disc is as easy as striking his hammer to put back the disc to its place.
Dr. Rosdi Hasan is a chiropractor who has an unaccustomed way of handling cases of patients suffering from slipped discs or intervertebral discs. As conventional doctors would have their patients undergo an MRI or X-ray to diagnose their back problems, Hasan just uses his fingers to detect if the bones and vertebrae are in the right position and draw them directly on the back of his patients.
Once Hasan knows where the ruptured discs are, he would grab a hammer and will start striking the piece of wood placed at the back of his patient right on the spot of the specific discs that need to be aligned.
Hasan proudly posted this unconventional method on his Facebook account which earned countless comments and reactions from viewers.
However, Dr. Mahyuddin, an orthopedic surgeon was horrified upon seeing Hasan’s method and said that slipped discs cannot be treated by knocking and one can’t see a slipped disc without an MRI or X-Ray. He also warned people who wanted to undergo Hasan’s procedure that his markings may not be completely accurate and one single wrong knock with the hammer on it will make them become paralyzed.
On the contrary, Hasan refuted what Dr. Mahyuddin had commented by saying it was the conventional doctors who were actually doing harm than good to their patients.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Kind-Hearted Indian Man Feeds Hungry Little Boy, Gets Free Meals for Good Deed Done - September 23, 2017
- Man Gets Overwhelmed After Stranger Pays His $110 Gasoline Bill, Stranger Requested to Pass on Acts of Kindness in Order to Repay Him - September 22, 2017
- Chinese Student Admits Scratching Luxury Car, Gets Reward of College Sponsorship and Job Offer Because of Honesty - September 21, 2017
- Sweet Malaysian Boyfriend Disguises, Sneaks into Same Plane to Surprise Departing Girlfriend - September 20, 2017
- Chinese Boyfriend Bribes Girlfriend with LV Bag Just to Make Her Eat More and Become Flab - September 14, 2017