During Lauren Trulli’s shift at the Monmouth Medical Center, New Jersey, she received a very scary news that the next patient that had been rushed over in an ambulance was her boyfriend Tom Ciancia who had a severe allergic reaction to peanuts.
As the ambulance arrived, Lauren immediately rushed over to his side. As Tom was wheeled inside the hospital, he pretended to fall off the stretcher and got down on one knee with a ring in his hand to propose to Lauren in front of all her co-workers who helped him in organizing the proposal.
“We’re both Emergency Department nurses and this is where we met. I set it up with our charge nurse and Elboron Ambulance to have Lauren meet a critical patient in the ambulance bay. When she saw it was me her heart dropped and she went into ER mode and quickly went inside to get IV’s set up, she then went to assist me out of the stretcher and that’s when I proposed,” Tommy said in an interview with Daily Mail.
Tom who also works as an emergency department nurse at the Monmouth Medical Center said that the hospital is where he fell in love with Lauren so it is the perfect place to propose.
Although it could have been obvious when some of the staff members were filming the proceedings, Lauren was too focused on her job to notice. So when Tom popped the question, she immediately burst into tears and answered “yes”.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old Man Feels Proud to Be “Zimbabwe’s Ugliest Man”, Expresses Determination to Keep His Title - December 15, 2017
- YouTuber in UK Goes Too Far in Creating Videos for Views, Gets Head Stuck Inside a Microwave that Nearly Cost His Life - December 15, 2017
- Elderly Woman Extorts $10,000 from Three Teenage Boys Who Helped Her Get Up from Fall - December 12, 2017
- 29-Year-Old Young Man in China Becomes Paralyzed after Using Mobile Phone for Two Consecutive Days - December 11, 2017
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017