Everybody dreams of having a better life. Most of us think of ways on how to be rich; some work non-stop in hopes that they could provide more for their family. Some even try their luck in lotteries or joining game shows to have money.
Like this unidentified man from Odenton, Maryland. On August 9, he tried his luck buying one Powerball ticket and one Mega Millions ticket at his local Weis Market but luck is on his side that day, the clerk made a mistake that led him in winning $50,000.
“The cashier gave me two games on each ticket. I am grateful she did as the second game on my Powerball ticket was the winning one.”
According to a website called UPI, the man and his wife are planning to share their luck with others who are in need and others will be going to their savings for future use.
“We feel blessed to have won and we will pay it forward to Shriners Hospitals for Children, which is very near and dear to our hearts,” he said. “They have done amazing work and we are grateful for how they have touched our lives. We will also use some of our winnings to purchase our home in the near future.”
What about you, what would you do if you win a huge amount of money?
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Elderly Woman Extorts $10,000 from Three Teenage Boys Who Helped Her Get Up from Fall - December 12, 2017
- 29-Year-Old Young Man in China Becomes Paralyzed after Using Mobile Phone for Two Consecutive Days - December 11, 2017
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017
- 70-Year-Old Grandma Instantly Became Homeless After Thieves Stole Her Home - December 11, 2017
- Mischievous Indian Man Admits Stealing Hotel TV Sets for 12 Years - December 5, 2017