A man from Kuwait had a one-night stand with a Moroccan woman in Thailand; however, this woman would steal his three luxury watches the next day.
Thirty two-year-old Rabia Zrideg was arrested by Pattaya police for allegedly stealing the luxury watches of 22-year-old Talal Sabah Alsabah. The watches were one Rolex and two Audemars Piguet. She did the crime after he fell asleep after their bedroom encounter.
According to an interview, Alsabah said that they met at a bar in Walking Street before deciding to come back to his condo unit. As soon as he woke up from his slumber, the woman had already left with his watches that has a total value of 500,000 Thailand Baht (around $16,000).
Luckily the woman was found by the authorities through surveillance cameras and was arrested; the three luxury watches were found in her possession.
Alsabah positively identified the woman who admitted to the crime. If the man pursues a case against the woman, she would be facing a maximum punishment of a 3-year prison term or a fine of 6,000 baht ($192) for the theft.
Partying out and meeting different people can be really fun but we should be mindful of the strangers that we meet. There are people who could fool us even if we think that their motives are good.
We hope that this would serve as a warning to all of us that looks can sometimes be deceiving. May justice prevail with what had happened to Alsabah so that this woman won’t victimize other people anymore.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018