In the coronation held at Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday, October 27, 2016, Philippine bet Kylie Verzosa wins as 2016 Miss International!
“If I become Miss International 2016, I will devote myself to cultural understanding and international understanding because I believe that it is in developing in each of us sensitivity to other cultures that we expand our horizons, tolerate difference and appreciate diversity,” Verzosa said in a speech after she was announced to be among the top 15 finalists.
The Top 5 are:
- Miss International 2016 – Kylie Verzosa from the Philippines
- 1st runner-up – Alexandra Britton from Australia
- 2nd runner-up – Felicia Hwang from Indonesia
- 3rd runner-up – Brianny Chamorro from Nicaragua
- 4th runner-up – Kaityrana Leinbach from USA
Special Awards go to:
- Miss Perfect Body – Alina Chirciu from Moldova
- Best Dresser – Felicia Hwang from Indonesia
- Best National Costume – Brianny Chamorro from Nicaragua
Miss International also awards the Continental Queens
- Miss International Africa – Maseray Swarray from Sierra Leone
- Miss International America – Ivanna Abad from Ecuador
- Miss International Asia – Kelly Chan from Hong Kong
- Miss International Europe – Melissa Scherpen from the Netherlands
- Miss International Oceania – Guinevere Davenport from Hawaii
Kylie Verzosa is the sixth Filipina to bring home the Miss International crown… Congratulations!