When people are diagnosed with a specific disease, the first thing they would do is go to a doctor and follow the necessary treatments to make their sickness better. The last option is going to a faith healer and ask for a miracle to cure this sickness.
A pastor from South Africa made headlines for his ‘healing’ methods. Lethebo Rabalago, a self-proclaimed prophet uses an insecticide called ‘Doom’ and sprays it to the eyes and other body parts of his ‘patients’. He said that this would heal them from their diseases, including cancer and HIV. Really?!
He runs the Mount Zion General Assembly church in the province of Limpopo.
His unusual method of healing attracted netizens across the world and made people raise their eyebrows.
In an interview with Herald live, he said that his actions were intended to glorify God.
“It’s not a matter of inspiration. When one is inspired you are copying. It’s a matter of inspiration. No one inspired me. I just believe in God for anything. We can use anything that you believe to heal people,” he explained, according to Elite Readers.
He even emphasized that everything in this world belongs to God, even petrol and his healing instrument- Doom.
A group called Freedom of Religion SA (FOR SA) condemned Lethebo’s action because it’s “unlawful and illegal.”
“While we believe that the Bible teaches that the Lord Jesus Christ healed people of all manner of diseases and ailments during His earthly ministry, he always did so in a way that protected their dignity as human beings made in the image of God,” FOR SA said in an interview, according to Elite Readers.
FOR SA represents 88 major denominations and churches in South Africa.
Will you consider going to this prophet in hopes to cure your sickness? Tsk. Tsk.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018