A local landlady from Malaysia who goes by the name of Ziera was horrified when she found her home in such terrible condition after her tenants unexpectedly moved out from her home. Because of what had happened, she used her Facebook profile to share her dissatisfaction in hopes that the tenant would see her post and respond to her.
According to her Facebook post, she said that her tenants just messaged her out of the blue, telling that they were moving out; they left the keys in the house and blocked her phone number.
When she reached out her house, it all made sense to her why her tenants suddenly moved out.
It was really surprising that these people couldn’t clean the house. Look at the horrible condition of the toilets. It was really alarming because according to Ziera, her previous tenants are married and have children.
“We’ve never checked the house while tenants stayed there because we wanted to respect their privacy, so we did not expect out house to turn out like this,” she said, as translated by World of Buzz.
Ziera and her husband were so considerate with their previous tenant’s condition. According to World of Buzz, Ziera’s husband did not increase the rent even though they renovated the house, cleaned, and painted the walls so that it will be comfortable to the tenants once they moved in.
Furthermore, they gave them one month to pay the deposit for the tenant’s convenience.
Ziera was able to find the Facebook profile of their tenants, however; and they can’t be found anywhere. She was able to send a message. They are also planning to make a serious action if these tenants didn’t respond or cooperate.
A little damage or dirt in the house when tenants move out is acceptable to the landlord and landlady; unfortunately, in Ziera’s situation, it’s really too much. We hope that this situation will be fixed and the tenants will cooperate.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Young Daughter Asks Father to Take Another Person’s Belongings - December 11, 2017
- 70-Year-Old Grandma Instantly Became Homeless After Thieves Stole Her Home - December 11, 2017
- Mischievous Indian Man Admits Stealing Hotel TV Sets for 12 Years - December 5, 2017
- 22-Year-Old Girl Regrets Having 30 Plastic Surgeries Just to Please Her Boyfriend - December 5, 2017
- German Architect Suffers from Rare Metabolic Disease, Needs to Drink at Least 20 Liters of Water a Day to Stay Alive - December 4, 2017