Love is a wonderful feeling which enables lovers to do things which may seem difficult, to dream the impossible and to undergo even drastic changes just to make each other happy. For this couple with the same sex, when they found each other, they knew they found real love that one of them decided to undergo sex change just to seal their love in marriage.
Anurak Inno, 23, and Monchai Saentongsuk, 35, were both men who were very much in love with each other. They’ve met each other in a meat processing company. Five years later, Anurak underwent sex change surgery and married Monchai in a lavish wedding.
According to Anurak, she really enjoyed working with Monchai since the first time they’ve met at work. She then felt that Monchai understood her so she eventually fell in love with him. She then thought of a way so they can spend their happiest days together for the rest of their lives.
And since they have the same gender, she decided to undergo sex change to be able to marry him which made Monchai very happy. Aside from that, they were also able to prove that love knows no boundaries and that they could do anything to prove their love for each other.
Monchai presented THB1 million (US$30,600) as a dowry to his bride, THB300,000 (US$9,100) in cash and the remainder were a gold necklace, a bracelet, and two wedding rings! On top of that, they had a massive Chinese feast with 150 tables at their banquet.
In Thailand, sex change surgeries are super common as they do not consider same-sex marriage as legal. However, reports showed that there were still cases of same-sex couples who were getting married in recent years.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Girlfriend Cuts Boyfriend’s Manhood Because of Jealousy; Boyfriend Compliments Another Woman’s Looks - February 4, 2018
- Thai Noodle Vendor Flaunts Gorgeous Body as Clever Marketing Strategy - January 30, 2018
- iPhone 8 Plus Remains Intact Inside Burning Mercedes Benz - December 4, 2017
- Adventurous Malaysian Photographer Fearlessly Shoots Couple’s Prenuptial Pictorial in a Volcano - December 2, 2017
- Man Becomes Suddenly Paralyzed After Constantly Bowing Head Down While Playing with Cellphone - November 30, 2017