Kris Papiernik and Kia Griffin call their 5-year-old nephew Shon Griffin as “CatMan” because he appears to have a special ability to deal with feral cats.
Kris and her fiancé, Kia, have been caring for over 40 street cats around Philadelphia for the past 10 years. They also look after a local group which they named Kolony Kats, Backyard Boys, Stray Kitty Crew, Meow Squad, Gas Station Kitties and Indoor Kitties. They try to rescue and give these stray cats a home; however, others are too wild and untrained to adjust to being a pet so what they do is feed and spay as possible.
They noticed that Shon had already formed a connection with the cats and seemed to be interested in helping them out but they were not that sure because these cats are untamed but they saw how Shon played with these ‘feral’ cats by scratching their bellies and heads and it really surprised them because these cats wouldn’t allow Kris and Kia to touch them.
“We couldn’t get Bug neutered or anything because he wouldn’t come to us, and he wouldn’t come near the trap, but when Shon came around and started feeding him, Bug came immediately to him and, ever since then, Bug has been a friendly cat,” Kris told The Dodo.
Shon really loves playing with cats. He helps his aunt and her fiancé by dishing out the dry food, handing out treats, and filling the cats’ water bowls. Whenever it’s raining, Shon cried so much because he hates missing any chance to see them.
He also loves dressing up because dressing up makes him feel like a superhero for animals. Kris and Kia are extremely proud of Shon and his passion for taking care of stray animals.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Vietnamese Teen Receives Painful Ass Whooping from Mother After Borrowing $88 to Celebrate Girlfriend’s Birthday - February 18, 2018
- Woman Impersonates a Man to Marry Two Women, Abusing Them for Dowry - February 18, 2018
- Woman Climbs Inside Airport X-Ray Machine to Keep an Eye on Her Handbag - February 16, 2018
- Two Nigerian Nationals Scam $31,450 from a Thai Woman in Romance Scam Strategy - February 16, 2018
- 14-Year-Old Girl Makes Incredible Application for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients - February 15, 2018