As Hurricane Irma approached Florida, people living there faced a difficult decision of staying and putting themselves in great danger or leaving their pets behind because most hotels don’t allow guests to have animals.
But this hotel is different.
Hyatt Regency Orlando welcomed their guests including those who brought their pets with them.
“We proudly welcomed over 4,500 guests and over 900 dogs during Hurricane Irma,” said Katie Satava, marketing manager at the Hyatt Regency Orlando according to Lifedaily
According to the Orlando Sentinel, the hotel dropped the standard pet cleaning fee from $150 to $50 over the weekend and the guests were so grateful that Hyatt accommodated them.
Aside from their preparation for the storm, they even set something special for their guests – a pool table, games and movies inside a multipurpose room. The guests were really appreciative of how accommodating Hyatt was; despite the heavy weather that Hurricane Irma brought, the hotel gave an impromptu vacation to the guests and their pets.
The hotel staff seemed to enjoy the special guests, too.
One of the young guest together with her family of two dogs said “I couldn’t imagine leaving them in a shelter and not knowing if they were okay. We’re glad that they’re with us so we know that they’re safe.”
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Funny Boyfriend Sets Rules with Girlfriend Before Watching the Most Awaited Avengers Movie - April 19, 2018
- 22-Year-Old Obese Boy Loses Weight, Wins Bodybuilding Competition - April 19, 2018
- 60-Year-Old Man with Unbearable Itch in Private Parts, Hospitalized for Inserting 1-Meter Cable Inside - April 18, 2018
- Naturopath Receives Criticisms for Curing Aggressive Child with Remedy Made from Rabid Dog Saliva - April 18, 2018
- Mexican Town Organizes Unusual Raffle: Winner Will Enjoy the Prize 50 Years from Now! - April 18, 2018