When we are in a relationship, we always want our significant other to feel that they are loved and appreciated, most especially on special dates like birthdays.
A video clip of a Vietnamese girl who baked and decorated a homemade birthday cake for her boyfriend went viral on social media. What seems to be special about a girl who bakes for her boyfriend?
Well, she laid between the layers of the sponge cake a brand new iPhone X which is packed neatly in its box.
According to World of Buzz, it shows on the video that the sponge cake has a hollow space in the center where the iPhone X was placed. She filled the sides with cream and chocolate.
She covers the cake with white frosting and for decorations, she put bank notes rolled into a cylindrical shape and stuck around the cake on its sides. She also topped it with some fresh strawberries and raspberries and gave the cake with a more personalized touch by writing her boyfriend’s name on it.
The video of this sweet lady got the attention of Vietnamese netizens and went viral in an instant, with some of them tagging their friends probably making a hint that they want the same or more.
It was really nice to see that there are people who still make effort to make the love of their lives happy. The reaction of her boyfriend, however, was not shown in the video but I’m sure that he was surprised and that he loves it.
If your significant other did exactly what the Vietnamese girl did or even more extravagant, how would you react?
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018