Christmas is over and we all know what that means: it’s time to take down your Christmas trees and keep all the holiday decorations. However, a woman may have gone overboard when it comes to going back to the regular days.
According to Bored Panda, a woman whose name was not released went to Costco on January 4th and demanded a refund for her ‘dead’ Christmas tree.
This may sound weird but it’s true; in fact, a person has documented the whole thing and shared it on his Facebook account.
He said that he was heartbroken to think that the woman may have needed the money so badly that she went down low and returned the Christmas tree.
The woman got her refund.
Obviously, some people were not happy that she got her refund. Some said that people like her are miserable and she is very cheap.
Some people also shared their experiences. One said that her sister works for Costco and she can attest that people like the woman do this all the time. Another person shared that he was also working in the same store where a person returned an item that they never sold but they still issued the refund to shut the person and send him out of the place.
There is also another person who shared a funny story when she was an employee in the store and a person succeeded in returning a 4-year-old mattress.
Costco may seem to be lenient with the refund policy and they should do something about it.
Costco Wholesale Corporation is an American multinational corporation that operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs and guarantees almost all their products with a full refund.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 27-Year-Old Chinese Woman Loves Eating Out, Puts Her Life in Danger - January 20, 2018
- Malaysian Student Eats on the Canteen’s Floor after Parents Take Over the Seats - January 20, 2018
- Young Couple in Indonesia Spends Alone Time in a Rambutan Farm, Forcibly Married by Their Parents - January 19, 2018
- 16-Year-Old Italian Boy Sues Mother for Posting His Photos on Social Media - January 19, 2018
- Teenager Uses Smartphone While Taking a Bath, Dies from Electrocution - January 17, 2018