Christmas is over and we all know what that means: it’s time to take down your Christmas trees and keep all the holiday decorations. However, a woman may have gone overboard when it comes to going back to the regular days.
According to Bored Panda, a woman whose name was not released went to Costco on January 4th and demanded a refund for her ‘dead’ Christmas tree.
This may sound weird but it’s true; in fact, a person has documented the whole thing and shared it on his Facebook account.
He said that he was heartbroken to think that the woman may have needed the money so badly that she went down low and returned the Christmas tree.
The woman got her refund.
Obviously, some people were not happy that she got her refund. Some said that people like her are miserable and she is very cheap.
Some people also shared their experiences. One said that her sister works for Costco and she can attest that people like the woman do this all the time. Another person shared that he was also working in the same store where a person returned an item that they never sold but they still issued the refund to shut the person and send him out of the place.
There is also another person who shared a funny story when she was an employee in the store and a person succeeded in returning a 4-year-old mattress.
Costco may seem to be lenient with the refund policy and they should do something about it.
Costco Wholesale Corporation is an American multinational corporation that operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs and guarantees almost all their products with a full refund.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- Indian Man Rants on Facebook Video after ‘Racist’ Interview at a Singaporean Company - March 19, 2018
- 24-Year-Old Man Becomes Paralyzed after Sitting Down on the Toilet, Scrolling His Phone for a Long Time - March 19, 2018
- Mother Shares Daughter’s Experience with Color Shaming, Receives Backlash from Netizens - March 18, 2018
- Heartless Teacher Asks Poor Student to Lick Toilet Twelve Times, Receives a Very Lenient Sanction - March 18, 2018
- 44-Year-Old Chinese Reporter Goes Viral for Looking Young in the Past Two Decades - March 17, 2018