A heartless man in Henan, China cut off a worker’s rope, causing the man to plung to the ground on December 31, 2017.
According to the recent post of World of Buzz, a middle-aged worker was installing water pipes in a multi-story building. To do so, he needs to drill a couple of holes from the outside building. He hung himself outside the building while operating the tools.
Unfortunately, a man located on the fourth floor of the building became flustered with the drilling noise. He sabotaged the worker by cutting the rope that the worker was using.
According to World of Buzz, the resident asked the worker to stop what he was doing and out of nowhere, this vicious resident suddenly sliced through the safety rope using a very sharp kitchen knife. Poor worker!
A witness said in an interview that the worker fell from the fourth floor in a sitting position with the water pipes and his power tools. Oh, no!
Luckily, the worker survived, however, he was terribly injured with fractures on his right leg, pelvic bone and lower back. Furthermore, his head, neck, chest and lungs were also injured by his hard fall.
“I was just there to work. I was coming down to the fourth floor and the rope snapped from there. He wanted me to wait for someone to come over and had asked me to stop working first. That’s when he cut off the rope,” the poor victim said in an interview.
According to the investigation of the police, the suspect was irritated over the drilling noise outside the building. Because he can’t keep calm, he decided to cut off the rope and suddenly came to his senses when he learned that the worker was severely injured.
May the poor worker be able to recover from his injuries and for the suspect, may he be punished for what he did.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 27-Year-Old Chinese Woman Loves Eating Out, Puts Her Life in Danger - January 20, 2018
- Malaysian Student Eats on the Canteen’s Floor after Parents Take Over the Seats - January 20, 2018
- Young Couple in Indonesia Spends Alone Time in a Rambutan Farm, Forcibly Married by Their Parents - January 19, 2018
- 16-Year-Old Italian Boy Sues Mother for Posting His Photos on Social Media - January 19, 2018
- Teenager Uses Smartphone While Taking a Bath, Dies from Electrocution - January 17, 2018