Manasi is an 11-year-old sixth-grader from the village of Pachkhura, the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh who has allegedly been popping out 35 to 40 small white cotton-like pebbles from her eyes, every day for over two weeks.
According to OddityCentral, she started producing these “cotton tears’ on August 25 and from there, everyone including Gendlal Kevat, her father was convinced that she is possessed; the locals ignore her. Furthermore, her parents are superstitious that they haven’t yet consulted an ophthalmologist.
A local doctor already came to see her after hearing about the hear-says from the other villagers. As the doctor examined these white pebbles from her eyes, he recommended the family to seek professional help.
Dr Navneet Saxena, Dean and ophthalmologist of Medical College in Jabalpur diagnosed Manasi for an allergic reaction that sometimes comes out as white discharge and thread coming from her eye. Another doctor also examined her condition, Dr Pawan Setak said that her condition is somehow caused by a Vitamin D deficiency.
Her condition remains unsolved.
There are other people with similar conditions known in the past. One of which is Saadiya Saleh, a Yemeni girl who cried stone tears, and Laura Ponce who has been shedding solid white crystals for 20 years.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018