Nicolette is a 15-year-old teenager from Beverly Hills, Calfornia who grew up with a closet-full of branded clothing, personal driver, exercise trainers, and a limitless credit card. According to her mother, Nina, there are months when Nicolette’s credit card bill would amount to $10,000, but she pays it anyway.
Aside from her credit card with zero limits, Nicolette previously receives $5,000 monthly allowance from her mother to cover her expenses. However, Nina decided to cut it down to $1,000 per month. Nicolette was not happy about it, saying that it makes her feel like a ‘peasant.’
The mother admits that she spoils her daughter because she wants to make up for not being able to spend quality time with her. As a single mother who is working, she is seldom at home. Nicolette is not happy with the setup, saying that other people would have their mothers drive them to different places, buy or make them food. But she, on the other hand, has to do everything and she needed funds.
Nicolette added that she felt that she was never loved as a child and her mother just gave her money. Furthermore, she felt like her mother ruined her childhood.
However, a parenting expert says that there is still hope for the mother and the daughter pair. As the mother decided to correct her child, she has to continue trusting her instincts. It is important for her to be consistent, and if she can do that, she will earn her daughter’s respect.
Latest posts by Rhev Sarmiento (see all)
- ‘Strawberry Milk Oppa’ Saves Woman from Embarrassment Caused by Period Leaks - May 17, 2018
- Doggie Daycare ‘Groufie’ Goes Viral - May 17, 2018
- Man Wants to Know If GF is ‘The One’, Leaves His Apartment Messy for Her to Clean Up - May 15, 2018
- Coworkers Donate Vacation Leaves So Injured Lineman Will Have Time to Recover - May 15, 2018
- Thai Man Jumps into Filthy Canal to Save Aging Stray Dog from Drowning - May 15, 2018