We all know how boring long flights can be; sometimes, we just want to get some fresh air, most especially when the plane is crowded. However, you need to wait for your plane to land and you get off the plane before doing so.
But that’s not the case in this incident.
A 25-year-old man identified only by his surname, Chen, was waiting to leave the plane after touching down on Myanyang airport when he decided he wanted to let some fresh air in the plane. He pushed and turned the lever of what he thought was a window only to find out the whole section of the fuselage pop out.
“Because it was so stuffy, so hot on the plane, I just pushed down on the window handle beside me. When the door fell out, I panicked,” Chen told in an interview with Thepaper.cn.
Obviously, some passenger panicked after seeing the hatch pop out and the emergency slide inflating on the side of the place; the crew called the police. Chen was detained for 15 days for the unauthorized removal of aviation facilities and was charged with a fine of 70,000 yuan ($11,000) which should cover the airline’s costs.
What’s worse is that he might be put on travel blacklist for his actions.
That is why it is important for us to listen attentively to all the guidelines and rules before boarding the plane to know the dos and don’ts. Most importantly, if you needed something, you may seek assistance from the flight crew to avoid damages.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018