Did you know that Japan has a beautiful glass beach; however, it doesn’t have a name?
Japan has a new way to recycle garbages into a better purpose.
The beach is part of Morizono Park that shows a lovely view of Omura Bay. Based on the pictures, it looks like an ordinary beach but as you get closer, you would see that the sand is made from recycled glass but guaranteed safe to touch and walk on because their edges are rounded.
Unfortunately, swimming is not allowed on the beach probably because Omura City is working on restoring the water of the bay.
According to SoraNews24, a few years back, the magical place was an uninviting rocky place that would always become covered in algae during summer. The algae then would start to decompose and would drive people away because of its horrible smell so authorities thought of a different way to prevent the algae from growing and that is to cover the beach with pulverized recycled glass.
Later, it became a beautiful tourist attraction you can’t compare the tranquility of this place with grassy field and palm trees, this is a perfect place for family picnics and romantic getaways.
Soon enough, this beach won’t remain nameless for much longer.
What do you think about this amazing beach concept?
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018