Twenty-three years ago, the daughter of a father from Chengdu, China was lost. Until now, the despairing father hasn’t given up searching and even ended up being a taxi driver to be able to continuously look for her.
Wang Mingqing’s 3-year-old daughter was lost when he and his wife were dealing with a large crowd while they were selling fruits. They didn’t have an idea how they’ve lost her as she might have wandered and lost her way back or there’s always the possibility that she might have been kidnapped as child trafficking and kidnapping in China was a major problem then.
He reported the sad incident to the police and searched for possible places where their child might go. They searched in city’s shelters and hospitals but with much regret, they didn’t find her.
They also put up posters showing his missing child on the streets and ended up still not having even a single information as to their child’s whereabouts.
It was in the year 2015 when this grieving father thought of becoming a taxi driver, hoping it would be able to help him find his precious child.
He gave calling cards to his passengers with his missing daughter’s information hoping one day someone could be of help in his search for her.
It’s been 2 years now since he started as a driver. He estimated that he was able to hand out calling cards to almost 5,000 passengers, with no information gathered yet.
“My biggest wish right now is that someday my daughter will sit down in my car, and shout “Dad!” he said.
Asked about what he wanted to say to his daughter, “I’m sorry, Dad didn’t live up to his responsibilities as a father,” he answered with much regret.
It’s been 23 years since he lost her but Wang still continued searching for his beloved daughter holding on to the hope that he will be reunited with her on one such happy day.
Latest posts by m_tagalicud (see all)
- Girlfriend Cuts Boyfriend’s Manhood Because of Jealousy; Boyfriend Compliments Another Woman’s Looks - February 4, 2018
- Thai Noodle Vendor Flaunts Gorgeous Body as Clever Marketing Strategy - January 30, 2018
- iPhone 8 Plus Remains Intact Inside Burning Mercedes Benz - December 4, 2017
- Adventurous Malaysian Photographer Fearlessly Shoots Couple’s Prenuptial Pictorial in a Volcano - December 2, 2017
- Man Becomes Suddenly Paralyzed After Constantly Bowing Head Down While Playing with Cellphone - November 30, 2017