Did you know that dogs can die from a broken heart, too? It’s sad but it’s true.
A dog from Colombia died after her owner abandoned her at Palonegro airport, near Bucaramanga. She was named Nube Viajera or Travelling Cloud by her veterinarian rescuers.
She wandered around the airport sniffing passengers for the past month and refused to accept food and water. She then became so weak that she can’t barely stand.
According to some witnesses, Nube Viajera gave up her search for her owner and crawled into an isolated corner.
She was taken to a veterinarian clinic after a concerned citizen alerted Friends of Animals and Nature Foundation of Bucaramanga; unfortunately, her health deteriorated rapidly after 48 hours of being rescued. It seems that she is suffering from extreme sadness and depression.
Dr. Alejandro Sotomonte told Noticias RCN said that he was convinced that she died of a broken heart after being abandoned as it appears that she showed no signs of serious illness, except for the severe depression. Although she doesn’t have any collar, she doesn’t seemed to have a characteristics of a stray dog.
“Stray dogs have a strong survival instinct and can easily move around from one place to another without falling into depression. The stray has no master, but at the same time everyone can be its owner. We presume that Nube Viajera had a master and a home, because she never left the airport, and kept sniffing people as if she was searching for someone,” Sotomonte said, according to OddityCentral.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old South Korean Actress Stuns Everyone for Looking Just Half Her Age - May 24, 2018
- Asians Strikes Again with New Viral Couple Challenge: Hit and Kiss - May 23, 2018
- Japanese Cosplayer Spends $64,200 for Drastic Transformation, Admits She Found Confidence from It - May 22, 2018
- 20-Year-Old Man Lives Unnoticed in 90-Year-Old Woman’s House - May 22, 2018
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018