- Eight-year-old Maisy, who at first was suspected to have ******, had to undergo a surgical operation to remove the teddy bears
- Since her surgery, Maisy has made a full recovery and reports show no sign of ******
A St. Bernard dog who was initially feared to have ****** had actually just eaten four teddy bears. The operating vet did not realize until halfway through the operation.
Eight-year-old Maisy had to go under the knife at the Paragon Veterinary Referrals, in Wakefield, England for her spleen to be removed. Her owner, Jane Dickinson, was very worried, but to everyone’s surprise, the operation led to the bizarre discovery of the stuffed toys.
Wakefield-based vet Nick Blackburn said “this was not something we were expecting to find”.
“We all know certain dogs enjoy chewing things they shouldn’t but managing to devour four full teddy bears is quite a feat,” Blackburn added
Since her surgery, Maisy has made a full recovery and her reports show no sign of ******.
Latest posts by Buzzer Juris (see all)
- Thousands of Japanese police still on a manhunt for an escaped prisoner - April 25, 2018
- 96-year-old woman is fulfilling her dream of going to high school - April 25, 2018
- Woman fined US$500 for carrying an apple through US customs from Delta flight - April 23, 2018
- Man attacked by shark, bear, and rattle snake — all in less than 4 years - April 23, 2018
- Massachusetts preschool is discouraging kids from using the term “best friend” - April 23, 2018