Wansheng Ordovician Theme park is located in Chongqing, Southwest China.
It is a theme park for people who love heights or those who want to overcome their fear of heights.
While most theme parks offer magical carousel rides and Ferris wheels, this theme park offers very different heart-stopping attractions.
They have different bridges and challenging walkways; not to mention swings which are placed at an altitude of 1,300 meters (4,265 feet).
There are four cliff-side swings in the park, two of those are open to tourists wherein they have ropes that measure around four meters long (13 feet) while the other two measure six and eight meters (19 and 26 feet) long which are only available for acrobatic performances.
On April 29, the Theme Park unveiled another swing; however, this is much larger compared to the first four swings. The seat of the swing is attached to a beam that measures about 18 meters long (59 feet); it has the same height of a six-story building. It also has a drop of around 300 meters (1,000 feet).
However, there are no safety nets available below the cliff but a representative of the park guaranteed that the ride is 100% safe; tourists are protected by belts connected to the seats.
Another attraction to this park is an A-shaped glass walkway that extends 80 meters (262 feet) from the cliff and has a height of 120 meters (390 feet) above the ground but this, however, cannot handle more than 30 people at any one time.
According to Daily Mail, up to 4,000 go to this park to try their attractions. The admission to the park is 180 yuan ($28).
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018