Philippe Echaroux is a 34-year-old famous French celebrity photographer who showed that you don’t need high-end gear to achieve good quality photos. He sometimes uses high-end gear but he sometimes goes out of his comfort zone.
He decided to use a McDonald’s Big Mac Box, a flashlight, a drinking straw as his light source and his iPhone to take pictures to challenge himself in the area of shooting a portrait of strangers. He later called it The Big Mac Portrait Challenge.
Despite his hesitation from his unique set-up, he found the final results of this project amazing, how the special facial features of each subject were highlighted, making them look like professional models.
According to Daily Mail, he wants to push people to not to be afraid to bring an idea to life even if they don’t have the resources that they thought they would actually need.
This McDonald’s Big Mac Box portrait challenge was also retouched but not in a difficult way. Phillippe did not use Photoshop and usually, these images were used by photo enhancing mobile applications – VSCO, Photoshop FIX and Lightroom Mobile.
Philippe is also fond of joining photography projects, one of which was Street Studio one where he took pictures of strangers as if they were famous and Less Than One Minute Celebrity Portrait, wherein he shot celebrities like musician Fatboy Slim under a minute according to Daily Mail.
Watch this video for more information:
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018