Movie Avengers: Infinity War is scheduled to show in theaters by the end of April and everyone is beyond thrilled to watch this movie.
Twitter user Stanley T posted a conversation between the girlfriend and her boyfriend who, just like any other Marvel fans, won’t miss their chance to see the most awaited movie.
The boyfriend laid out six rules for his girlfriend during their screening of the film.
The man messaged his girlfriend inviting her to a movie on April 27th. As soon as she agreed on the date and time, he replied with his strict list of “Not To Dos”
In the list of his not to do list includes talking, holding hands and even kissing.
“You got questions? Write them down, I’ll answer when it’s over,” the guy said to his girlfriend.
He also included some specific demands like when the main character ****, they should cry together and also if she will be canceling their movie date, she needs to inform him 24 hours prior to the said time so he could replace her with a suitable viewer. LOL.
Stanley T’s tweet had gone viral with over 89,000 retweets and 218,000 likes.
This dude set ground rules for his girl in terms of watching Infinity Wars and i'm blown away. 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/yfEB57hG5q
— Stanley T (@TseStanley23) April 12, 2018
The funny boyfriend promised her a trip to her favorite ice cream place after the movie date once she followed all the rules until the ‘post post-credit scenes’ were over.
Avengers: Infinity War is scheduled for an April 27 release. This is Marvel’s culmination of 10 years of storytelling that included 18 movies and half a dozen TV shows.
What are your thoughts on the boyfriend’s ground rules?
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old South Korean Actress Stuns Everyone for Looking Just Half Her Age - May 24, 2018
- Asians Strikes Again with New Viral Couple Challenge: Hit and Kiss - May 23, 2018
- Japanese Cosplayer Spends $64,200 for Drastic Transformation, Admits She Found Confidence from It - May 22, 2018
- 20-Year-Old Man Lives Unnoticed in 90-Year-Old Woman’s House - May 22, 2018
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018