Dogs are man’s best friend, so they say. They are reliable companions, dependable allies, and a loyal friend who will never leave their human, despite any circumstances. But dogs, on the other hand, also need their human to take care of them.
Sadly, there are dog owners who neglect their precious pets. Worse, some even abandon them.
Ten months ago, an abandoned Siberian husky was found by Rico Soegiarto from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. The dog was malnourished and was in the terrible shape that he could barely stand. Reduced to his skeletal frame, there were patches of baldness on the dog’s head as he was also suffering from excessive hair loss. Rico took him home and gave the dog the best care that he can.
After giving the dog a nice shower, he let him eat a healthy meal and brought him to a veterinary clinic for a check-up. Rico did these things regularly for the several months that followed and the lanky dog soon became healthy.
The dog lover’s care and the loving environment he provided helped transform the dog’s health condition from terrible to excellent.
Rico posted pictures of the dog’s transformation online, and the netizens praised him for saving the dog’s life. Some even congratulated him for a job well done and wished that there are more people like him in this world.
Latest posts by Rhev Sarmiento (see all)
- ‘Strawberry Milk Oppa’ Saves Woman from Embarrassment Caused by Period Leaks - May 17, 2018
- Doggie Daycare ‘Groufie’ Goes Viral - May 17, 2018
- Man Wants to Know If GF is ‘The One’, Leaves His Apartment Messy for Her to Clean Up - May 15, 2018
- Coworkers Donate Vacation Leaves So Injured Lineman Will Have Time to Recover - May 15, 2018
- Thai Man Jumps into Filthy Canal to Save Aging Stray Dog from Drowning - May 15, 2018