Criminals have different techniques to remain their identity unknown, but for this Russian thief, his planed failed drastically.
Last weekend, the police of the Krasnodar, Russia picked up a 23-year-old man who was accused of stealing a woman’s purse at a local train station. According to the statement by the Krasnodar office of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, the victim notified the police that her purse had been snatched while she was waiting at the train station so a team was dispatched to investigate.
As soon as the police arrived at the scene, the they questioned eyewitnesses about the suspect and it seemed that his physical feature is very recognizable – his face was completely green.
Catching the suspect was really easy because of his face. In fact, he was caught so fast that he didn’t even have time to get rid of the purse. Luckily, all of the belongings of the victim were returned to her.
Speaking to the police, the 23-year-old, who’s information was not given, said that he did intentionally smear green paint all over his face and hands to make himself harder to recognize but unfortunately for him, that was the same reason why the police recognized him easily.
Hope he learns his lesson — stealing other people’s belongings is not right!
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018
- Chinese Woman Bought a ‘Puppy’ Years Ago, But Pet Turns Out to be a Bear - May 18, 2018
- Double Amputee Fulfills His Dreams to Reach Peak of Mt. Everest After 40 Years - May 17, 2018
- South Korean Fitness Coach Captures Fans’ Hearts with His Mukbang (Eating) Videos - May 17, 2018
- Woman in Coma Wakes Up After Listening to Taiwanese Mega Star Jay Chou’s Songs - May 17, 2018