- Esther Ho, who was scoffed by her husband for being plus-sized, lost 40 kg in just 8 months
- The belittled wife filed a divorce and spent an hour working out every day
- She joined a beauty pageant to inspire other women
Esther Ho shared her inspiration on how she went back to a better shape in less than a year. The investment director who personally faced marital woes, turned her trouble into a source of motivation to become a better version of herself.
According to a Straits Times story, she was mocked by her husband greatly when she used to weigh 95 kgs. Her mate gave her cold shoulders and rarely treats her nicely. She said her husband wasn’t proud of her and even calls her names. Ho, who could only fit on XXL clothes back then, decided to let go of her husband and she actually filed for a divorce in 2016.
Because of what happened to her marriage, she decided to change her lifestyle. She started working out during her one-hour lunch breaks.
After several months, Esther weighed around 53 kg and looks fabulous.
With her new embraced image, she wanted to inspire other women by joining Mrs. Singapore and Classic Mrs. Singapore pageant.
It is truly never late to lean towards self-improvement!
Latest posts by Sierra R. (see all)
- Mayor in France describes discovery that half of local museum’s collection are fakes - May 2, 2018
- Wife called names by her husband for being XXL sheds over 40 kg in 8 months - May 1, 2018
- TV show receives condemnation for broadcasting a rare protected giant clam being cooked - April 28, 2018
- Doctor performs surgery on the wrong patient - April 28, 2018
- Thoughtful Grandfather paints every day for his grandchildren who are away from him - April 24, 2018