A 24-year-old woman whose name was not revealed in reports woke up from a coma after hearing Taiwanese megastar Jay Chou’s songs.
According to Next Shark, the woman fell into a coma in November 2017 after suffering from a brain dysfunction caused by a lack of oxygen. Her condition worsened as months went by; her heart stopped three times and her kidneys and lungs were severely damaged.
Peng Keling, her intensive care unit nurse tried everything she could to help the woman wake up by playing music, telling jokes, and reading various entertainment news to help her regain consciousness.
One day, Peng decided to play Jay Chou’s songs.
“I listened to Jay Chou’s songs growing up, so I thought maybe she’d like them, too,” he said.
From then, Jay Chou’s music was on loop for the period of 3 months.
In May, the woman started to move her legs slowly along the tune “Rosemary” from Jay Chou’s 2006 album, Still Fantasy.
As soon as she opened her eyes, she was instructed by the nurse in the hospital to raise her arms and legs and point her fingers which she passed! Wow!
“Doctors all came to her bed while I kept singing the song she liked. When I asked her how well I sang, she said ‘not bad’ weakly,” the attending nurse wrote in his diary.
Finally, the woman was transferred from the intensive care unit to a general ward to further recover.
We hope that the woman would fully recover soon. This story is a proof that music makes wonders to someone’s life.
Latest posts by Buzzer Ramona (see all)
- 43-Year-Old South Korean Actress Stuns Everyone for Looking Just Half Her Age - May 24, 2018
- Asians Strikes Again with New Viral Couple Challenge: Hit and Kiss - May 23, 2018
- Japanese Cosplayer Spends $64,200 for Drastic Transformation, Admits She Found Confidence from It - May 22, 2018
- 20-Year-Old Man Lives Unnoticed in 90-Year-Old Woman’s House - May 22, 2018
- 47-Year-Old Japanese Model Makes Headlines for Her Amazing Youthful Looks - May 19, 2018